“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page…” St. Augustine
Kenes Tours’ mission and passion is to bring tourists from the world over to visit Israel, to see this amazing country in a life changing experience, which attracts them to come again, and to encourage their friends and families to visit Israel. We are passionately committed to leading the field in providing excellent service at competitive prices, and added value of educationally enriching innovative program content.
Kenes Tours will enhance its legacy as a leading and innovative travel provider for Israel, the Holy Land. Kenes Tours is committed to serving the community and contributing to making the world a better place by promoting progress.
Kenes Tours pledges to abide by its moral code of ethical practices in all corporate and social activities. We hold ourselves accountable to provide the highest standards of service, punctual delivery, reliability and open communication. We ensure that all of Kenes’ staff is devoted to the same standards of integrity and common values.
To do business with Kenes Tours is to be synonymous with having an outstanding customer service experience. We are known for our consistent exceptional service. We listen to our clients and we anticipate their needs.
We are driven by our thirst for knowledge and courage to explore uncharted waters. We will not only live up to but strive to exceed our reputation as a leading innovator in the tourism field. Our corporate culture and management style embrace facing challenges, adapting to change, implementing cutting edge technology and resources and cultivating new ideas.
Kenes Tours strives to reduce its impact on the environment, to maintain its status as a Green PCO, and to lead by example.
STEPS TAKEN TO DATE:
– Offices equipped with state-of-the-art energy and water saving devices.
– All office printing done on ecological paper.
– Fully equipped waste management center in our Tel Aviv offices.
– Striding ahead in our efforts to make our tours “green” including methods of production, waste management, producing of tour materials on recyclable paper and preferably utilizing non-print alternatives such as communicating online, using local products versus imported products, and fair management of labor throughout the supply chain.
– Ecological purchasing guidelines for office and tour group use.
– We plan to strive to offset the carbon footprint of our tours by adopting a social project. For example, replace the electricity of low-income neighborhoods with solar panels.
– Adopt other social service projects
– Implement ecological factors into our site/hotel selection process. Promote eco-friendly venues.
– Utilize suppliers who uphold ecological manufacturing processes and fair trade practices.