The world-renowned hospitality chain Isrotel is rolling out another one of their fabulous hotels to be a part of their Exclusive Collection line. The Orient is scheduled to open in 2017, and it aims to complement the ancient historical beauty of Jerusalem with today’s modern luxuries for the ultimate in high class accommodations.
Architectural Beauty in the Heart of Jerusalem
The Orient is being built in the German Colony, a Jerusalem neighborhood that is centrally located, near all the greatest attractions the city has to offer. Founded in the 19th century and named after the German Temple Society, the German Colony is filled with stunning design elements, and the architecture of the hotel maintains the same rich history of the area. Guests will enjoy intricate stone cuttings, detailed glasswork, and even wood elements that seamlessly blend Jerusalem, Templar, and modern day beauty.
The hotel building houses 240 rooms and suites spanning two perfectly restored Templar buildings and one newly-constructed building. Guests can indulge in any of the amenities including:
- 24-hour kosher dining services
- Indoor heated pool
- Rooftop pool
- Spa that includes jacuzzis, Turkish bath, saunas, and health and beauty treatments
- A business center that can host up to 700 people for private or corporate events, meetings, and conferences
In the Center of it All
Guests will also appreciate this prime location, just steps away from all the main attractions. Travelers will enjoy the best Jerusalem has to offer such as:
- The Old City walls (including the Kotel, the holy Western Wall)
- First Station outdoor mall, a beautifully restored train station that hosts live events, dancing, restaurants, and shopping
- The Israel Museum
- The new, exclusive Mamilla Mall
- The Knesset
Reservations are now being accepted, so don’t miss out on this experience. Book through Kenes Tours, and receive our special price.