Ah, Tel Aviv – the excitement and energy in this metropolis is undeniable. With our unbeatable City Break: fly nonstop to Tel Aviv, stay at one of the city’s top hotels, eat, drink, go to the beach, listen to live music, and wander around it’s beautiful neighborhoods.
Check out this once-in-a-lifetime package deal that will deliver the complete Tel Aviv experience at a bargain.
The City Break Deal
Kenes Tours is running an unbeatable deal right now, inviting you to stay at one of the most exclusive hotels in the city, the 5-star InterContinental David Tel Aviv. When you take advantage of this opportunity, you’re getting pampered every step of the way. Here are some more of the extravagant details of the City Break deal:
- Non-stop flights and airport transport
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Inside tour of Neve Tzedek along with insider tips guide
- Free entrance to the Tel Aviv Museum of Modern Art
- Dinner at an upscale Tel Aviv restaurant
With our Tel Aviv City Break package, you’ll receive a luxurious Tel Aviv experience without the hefty price tag.
Tel Aviv Must-Sees
Go sign up for the deal of a lifetime now, and then check out some of these exciting Tel Aviv highlights:
- Strolling through Tel Aviv’s neighborhoods will provide visitors with a rich and varied look at the city and its people – neighborhoods like Jaffa and Neve Tzedek are overflowing with art galleries and restaurants, and Rothschild Boulevard provides a free exhibit of Bauhaus architecture.
- There are museums around every corner in Tel Aviv. Enjoy Tel Aviv Museum of Arts, Eretz Israel Museum, Beit Hatfutsot, Palmach Museum, and many others.
- The sandy beaches of Tel Aviv are not only stunning but jam-packed with activities, water sports, sand sports, and performers at every hour of the day or night.
- If you’re into market places, this is one city that’s brimming with them. Find the eccentric Carmel Marketplace, the Nahalat Binyamin arts and crafts fair, and the Sarona Market all within a few miles.
- Take a Segway tour along the Tel Aviv promenade and visit the Tel Aviv Port, which is one of the most popular entertainment hubs in the city.
- Tel Aviv is also a haven for those who love shopping. Kikar Ha Medina and Dizengoff Street are the places to go for elite designers shopping, while trendy neighborhoods like Neve Tzedek and Gan Hachashmal are chock full with local designers’ boutiques.
- Dine in gourmet restaurants in this city, just voted 5th in the world for its food and dining options (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Tel Aviv offers a vast variety of walking tours: Culinary tour, art and culture tour, graffiti tour and many more. Pick a tour to suit your interest.
Tel Aviv has it all: beautiful beaches, thrilling nightlife, and cultural activities. Life is too short for you to miss out on an opportunity like this one. Stay in one of the most exquisite cities in the world for a fraction of the price when you travel with Kenes Tours today.