DAY 1 – BUENOS AIRES / IGUAZU
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the city airport to fy to Iguazú.
- Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil meet where the Iguazu River joins the Parana River in the northeastern Argentine province of Misiones. It is here where the Iguazu Falls (Big Water in the local Guarani language) plunges over hard granite into a wide gorge in a series of gigantic waterfalls 2 miles in length and more than 240 feet below. The thunderous roar of crashing water and the multicolored mist which rises above the falls is natural beauty and grandeur at its best.
- Drive to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu National Park and continue on foot visiting the Iguazu River canyon with views of the various falls. Continue down pathways which take you over the falling water up to a special area with a fantastic panoramic view of the Devil’s Gorge and the surrounding falls.
- Dinner on own at the hotel.
DAY 2 – IGUAZU
- Walking tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu National Park and walk the paths that lead along the lush tropical basin of the Devil’s Gorge and over and under the splashing torrents of falling water. Beautiful flowers, ferns, tropical plants, butterflies and exotic birds add to the exciting experience of close contact with nature. A short boat trip will take you up to the pathways leading to the Devil’s Gorge, the most impressive of all 270 falls.
- Board an open-air utility vehicle and drive into the heart of the jungle through lush tropical and sub-tropical flora and fauna.
- Dinner on own.
*Itinerary is subject to change pending circumstances beyond our control*