A momentous celebration in Israel for teens and the whole family!
Some teens choose a Bar/Bat Mitzvah tour in Israel over a large party in the States. Families often learn that a family-bonding experience in Israel is not only meaningful, but costs less than a one-night reception! Come for a week or ten adventurous days to discover Israel and return with memories that last a lifetime.
We will help you find a tour that speaks to you: an action-packed customized itinerary or a group travel package. There are endless ways to tour Israel in a manner that’s right for you.
- Explore the most significant sites in the history of Judaism
- Embrace an Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or Reconstructionist Bar or Bat Mitzvah ceremony at the Western Wall, Masada or synagogue
- Dive into a hands-on, family-oriented adventure with only-in-Israel activities for the young and “young at heart”
- Volunteer for a family mitzvah project focused on helping people in need
- Meet and travel with other Bar and Bat Mitzvah kids and their families
Choose from countless things (for your privately-guided tour) to do in Israel:
- An Unforgettable Bar or Bat Mitzvah with Maccabi Tel Aviv FC. Kenes Tours, proud of our exclusive partnership with Maccabi Tel Aviv FC, invites you to discover the magic of Maccabi and feel the excitement of the game on your next visit to Israel on an unforgettable soccer experience>>
- Explore caves and tunnels
- Hike up Masada
- Snorkel at Caesarea
- Ride a camel and dine in Bedouin tent
- Make pita and taste culinary delights
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Shop at craft markets
- Take a mountain jeep tour
- Do a mitzvah
- Raft down the Jordan River
Why do travelers choose and trust Kenes Tours for Bar/Bat Mitzvah tours to Israel?
- The signature Kenes Tours vision: a world of possibilities – backed by 50 years of experience
- A tour that engages, inspires and transforms – targeted toward Bar/Bat Mitzvah teens and families
- A family-friendly showcase of fascinating sites, eclectic culture and a diverse people
- A moving, personalized Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebration and ceremony
- Wow-factor experiences that will have kids and adults raving for years
What you can expect from Kenes Tours?
- Full trip planning and booking services (superior hotels, quality restaurants, deluxe buses, exclusive events, trained and knowledgeable tour guides and more …)
- A team of Israel-based specialists covering targeted areas of interest that focus on culture, sports, food and wine, and religious content
- Peace of mind with on-the-ground planners and excellent service, 24/7
- The best value for your money, with our buying power translating into excellent tour prices
- Personable, knowledgeable, kid-friendly tour guides who entertain and educate
- Affordable prices and special offers for families
What type of tour are you interested in? Group? Private?
Discover the Kenes Tours Bar/Bat Mitzvah journey that matches your vision. Contact us to discuss your tour.