Church of Nativity, view of Shepherds’ field, Mt. of Temptation.Full day touring with all entrance fees and guiding as per the itinerary. Meals and tips are NOT included.
Drive through the Judean desert and enjoy a roadside view of the Good Samaritan Inn. After a short stop at sea-level for a panoramic view, continue to Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
Stop to see Zacchaeus’ Sycamore fig tree and proceed for an overview of Mt. of Temptation. Visit the Mount of ancient Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered. (*cable car not included).
Proceed to the city of Bethlehem; Visit the Church of Nativity and Manger Square; Stop for an overview of Shepherds’ field and return to Jerusalem.
Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09.30; Saturday : 08.45-09.15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guides meet the tour only after border crossing.
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion.
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
- Passports are required.