Western Wall, Church of Holy Sepulchre, Swim in the Dead Sea.
Full day touring with all entrance fees and guiding as per the itinerary. Meals and tips are NOT included.
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey; Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Drive through the Judean desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Stop at one of the resorts and enjoy the opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic mud. Return to point of departure.
Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites. Bathing suit, hat and towel are recommended.
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09.30; Friday & Saturday : 08.45-09.15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
* Transfer to Dead Sea may be accompanied with a driver only. Change of vehicle may be required.